Jika anda belum ada perancangan untuk ke mana-mana sepanjang cuti sekolah pertengahan penggal pertama, (sila rujuk entri Kelender Persekolahan 2012) anda bolehlah ke Putrajaya bersempena 4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012 dengan tema 1 World, 1 Malaysia & 1 Fiesta.
Butiran lanjut Pesta Belon Udara Panas Antarabangsa 2012 :
4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012
Monumen Alaf Baru, Precinct 2, Putrajaya
15 - 18 Mac 2012
7.00 am - 9.00 pm
Selain dapat melihat keunikan belon panas, anda juga boleh menyertai pelbagai acara menarik yang telah disediakan. Antaranya :
- Hare & Hound Competition
- For the 1st time ever, the participating balloons will compete in a fun competition called "Hare & Hound" .
- One balloon takes off first and is the hare balloon. The other balloons are called the hounds, and they will launch a predetermined time after the hare. The hare lands at a suitable site and lays out a large fabric X, usually about 50 feet in diameter. The hound balloons attempt to drop their markers as close to the center of the X as possible. The closest marker achieves the highest score.
- The points will be accumulated throughout the 4 days. They will be competing during the morning flight.
- This is where all the hot air balloons are lined up in the launching field, serving as a giant lantern glowing to the music beat. The show ends with a firework display coloring the sky.
- Date: 17th March 2011 (Sat)
- Time: 8.30pm onwards
- Night glow is only for 2 days and not everyday
- A session where the visitors have the chance to meet and greet the foreign & local balloonist.
- Daily at 10.30am (morning session) and 5.00pm (evening session)
- Once in a lifetime opportunity, visitors are able to take a ride in a helicopter. With a breathtaking view of the Putrajaya, no wonder it's one of the most popular rides during this event.
- Date: 17th & 18th March 2011 (Sat & Sun)
- Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Giant kite flying, Para motor & remote control shows have brought various people to gather and watch the exhibition, sharing trills and excitement.